Thursday, June 28, 2007

Birthday #29

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! I'm 29, and I absolutely can't believe it. I'm starting to understand why older people go so wiggy about birthdays. It really does seem like I just turned 21 about five minutes ago. Oh well, there's not a damn thing we can do about it, so there's not point in getting all worked up. Just like the day I was born, it was rainy here today. We couldn't do a picnic dinner, so we just did a sort of picnic inside. My mom was here, my little brother is here, and of course M is always here. He stopped on the way home to buy me olives and dolmades and other tasties that he knows I like. He really is terribly sweet. I also got the Beatles album, Rubber Soul, two Wallace & Grommit DVD's, and several interesting looking books. I should not whine so much because I really am one lucky girl.

No comments: