Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Teeth!

In all the excitement of the last few weeks I've completely forgotten to mention the teeth!  Delphinium got to her nine month doctor check without a single one, and I was actually starting to wonder.  She's been drooling and chewing for months now, and I wasn't sure anything would EVER come of it.  However, just a few days after the doctor visit, she had a VERY bad night and wouldn't sleep from 1am to 4am.  I wasn't sure what it might mean, but then the next day M felt a tiny point in her mouth! 

She got a front bottom tooth first, unlike all her teething friends, she got a top tooth after that.  The second one was a big surprise for us since she didn't even get a bump on her gum before popping it through.  I should have known though because the night before was another no sleeper.  Now we are up to three teeth with a forth one very much in the offing. Delphinium may have started slow, but she's making up for lost time.

No comments: