Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Aaaaaaaaaah

I don't want to make anyone jealous, but I am currently on vacation. It is Mid-Winter Break for most schools in Washington State. That massive "WEEEEEEEEE!" sound you heard last Friday was all the school children (and perhaps their teachers?) getting out of school for a week. I've spent my time off relaxing, doing all those little things I never quite get to, doing homework for my Pro. Cert. classes, and also relaxing. The best bit is, of course, the sleeping in and NOT getting up in the "wee sma's." The next best bit is all the quiet. It turns out that Mark and the kitties are not nearly as noisy as 900 teenagers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That explains why I can find a place to 'Park' at work. 'Parents' are probably on vacation or 'working from home' for the week to keep an eye on the noisy-ones