Friday, October 19, 2007

Venue! Venue!

Hooray we have a venue! This means that we can actually get married next year! (I suppose we need an officiant, but still) We decided on a building in the Arboretum, so I'm crossing my fingers for beautiful scenery. The place that we've selected is surrounded by wisteria, and I'm also crossing my fingers that some of it might still be blooming by our wedding (it's normally a late spring thing). I love the way the venue has an outdoor area for the ceremony, and an indoor place for the actual reception. We also have a line on a caterer who knows the facility and will provide not just food and service, but also rentals and decorations. Now we're on to searching out the fun stuff like flowers, cake, and music. Woo Hoo! It's all starting to come together!

No comments: