Monday, February 11, 2008

Caucus Excitement

This is a very busy day, so I'll have to make this quick. Perhaps I will have the chance to write a longer entry later.

I certainly must say "thank you" to my friend T who got me started on a very exciting adventure. It was T who invited me to attend a caucus training session with her, and it was the training session that made me volunteer to run our local precinct caucus when the regular officer was called away. It was serving as the PCO at the actual caucus that gave me the courage to "run" for a delegate seat, and it was who-knows-what that got me elected! That's right, I get to be a delegate to the local and county conventions! As you might expect, I am quite excited to see how this whole things works. I am one delegate for Clinton!

1 comment:

SabraGirl said...

I'm just so happy to have a friend who's as interested in the process as I am and can actually vote!
;-) Plus I'm really impressed at your Precinct Captain skills. :-)