In 2009 I resolve to:
1. call or get together with at least one friend or family member per week.
2. sit down with each Basic Block student at least once per week.
3. find at least one fun new activity to do with M (get your mind OUT of the gutter Dear Reader!) each month.
4. work on one significant garden project every week from March through October.
5. travel to Pittsburgh, C's birthday, and DISNEYLAND!
6. keep my door closed and my mouth shut at work.
7. write at least five times per week (projects for school, blog entries, letters, etc.).
8. work on one significant house project each week.
9. eat fewer foods that have extra sugar, extra fat, or more than five ingredients.
10. exercise for a total of at least four hours per week.