Monday, November 19, 2007

Bad Dreams

The other night I had the second of my wedding anxiety dreams. This is odd because I don't "think" I have a lot of stress about the wedding. The first dream was just about heading to the wedding, being late, and never seeming to get there. It was really more annoying than anything lese. This second one, however, was much more detailed.

The first thing I noticed was that we seemed to be just about to get married in a church. That struck me as odd, but I decided that there must not have been any other venues available. I decided I could just speak to the minister about having a god and obedience-free ceremony. Next I realized that I'd forgotten all the flowers, but that was okay because my brothers could head to Safeway (ooo Safeway flowers would be lovely) Then I'd forgotten even to brush my hair. I decided that this too would be okay because no one would be able to see it under the veil. That brings me to the veil. It was edged in Barbie-pink ribbon. That was the final straw. I woke up in a sweat. The pressure (that I didn't know was there) must be getting to me. I'm definitely cracking up.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh no!! I didn't think you were particularly stressed about the wedding (yet) either! You poor thing.