Friday, December 12, 2008

Twilight Movie Review

I've been so remiss! It's been weeks and I've forgotten to actually do this review. Since so many people have reviewed it already, it seems kind of pointless to go into details. Suffice it to say, I liked the movie version quite a lot, but still not as much as I loved the book. I AM one of those fans (hopefully a not-too-crazy one) who actually enjoyed the thing. I've had a great time watching my non-believer friends and family fall under the Cullen/Swan spell. Even some people who were DETERMINED not to like the story.

Things I did not enjoy were the soundtrack (in my head this is mostly a quiet story), the casting of Charlie (waaay too young) the casting of Rosalie (waaay to old) and the hair and makeup done on Carlisle (waaay too laughable). Nevertheless, the faithfulness to the original story impressed me, and I am very much looking forward to seeing the next movie come out in a couple of years.

No comments: