Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Doctor Visit Month Five

Another month, another visit with the OB. Not too much to report this time since it was just a quick check. No big ultra sound pics or no blood tests. Just a Doppler check for the heartbeat (still sounding fast like a hummingbird) and the usual array of questions. The doctor is quite happy with our progress, and she expects everything to go well in the second half. Next visit will be a bit more adventurous since we will do our glucose challenge (more on that later) and the doctor will start measuring my constantly expanding belly. Pretty soon we will be having doctor's appointments every two weeks instead of once a month! Only four more months to go, and I am still in love with being pregnant (yeah, yeah, I know speak to me after childbirth and see what I have to say).

1 comment:

Raymond said...

Ah, the infamous glucose challenge. I had forgotten about that...