Tuesday, January 04, 2011

New Year's Resolutions '11

Looking back on previous years it seems that I usually focus fairly heavily on resolutions involving work.  That means this year is a whole new game.  One of the hardest parts about losing your working identity to stay at home is that you can no longer talk about what you do without sounding trivial.  Don't get me wrong, I know my mommy job is extremely important, but the component pieces don't exactly sound that way.  Therefore, forgive me if these resolutions seem a bit small scale:

1. Exercise at least three times a week (Isn't this one perennial?)
2. Write at least three cards or letters per month
3. Divide house into seven parts and clean one part each day
4. Cook more foods/meals from scratch (I used to be able to do this, and I know I can again)
5. Eat less sugar
6. Get more news (I've been really bad about this since the baby arrived)
7. Do fun outings for Baby
8. Be patient
9. Judge less
10. Go on dates with M.

No comments: