Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Work?

Hmmm I got a most cryptic email from my principal the other day.  I'd emailed him a few weeks ago to ask if he knew anything about my working (part-time) back at my old school next year, and he responded that nobody knew anything yet because there was no state budget as yet.  However, he said, he did not think there would be a place for me.  Fine, I thought, I wasn't sure I wanted to go back anyway, so that makes the decision really easy if there isn't a job.  In fact, I'd gone through a bit of letting go, and began planning stay-at-home-mom things for next year.  Then, just a couple of days ago, I got another email from him saying that the state budget was done, and he would know his own numbers by this coming week.  He promised to let me know by then.  Now this could mean that he's just being polite and keeping me in the loop.  However, he's not usually that thoughtful.  Hmmm and hmmm again. 

No comments: