Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Vegetarian Thanksgiving

I love The New York Times!  They always have interesting food articles (not to mention the current events, science, education, etc.) and I often find myself posting or forwarding something from them.  Today is no different.  I'm always excited to see any positive mention of vegetarians (instead of the usual nasty jokes) in a piece about Thanksgiving.  You know, some small mention of what a host might provide for their meatless guests other than mashed potatoes and dinner rolls.  The times devoted an entire article!  It veers fairly far from the traditional, but it does offer a fabulous array of choices, and a cook could you parts of the menu even if they weren't up to producing the whole.  I will certainly be giving some of these recipes a try before the big day.

No comments: