Monday, July 30, 2012

Thirty Weeks

It makes my mouth go dry with shock when I think that baby 2.0 could arrive in as little as eight weeks!  We are NOT ready yet!  There are still all sorts of practical considerations to be worked out such as where will everyone sleep?  Our imminent expansion means that we need to shuffle around the bedrooms in order to provide space for everyone.  This entails clearing out the years of accumulations that is the office, and trying to cram everything extra into our one tiny guest room. I always pride myself on my ability to get rid of stuff, but excessing an entire room is turning out to be a challenge.  When we're finished we should have one functional nursery and one big girl room (in purple!)  Oh the thrill of it all, but also the dust bunnies.  

No comments: