Wednesday, February 14, 2007

10 Randomly Selected Things I Love About M

In no particular order. Don't read if you don't like schmaltz.

10. The way he makes the tastiest tomato paneer and preserved lemons EVER.

9. The way he hardly ever takes himself too seriously.

8. The way he always remembers to put the seat back down.

7. The way he listens to my ideas crazy and not.

6. The way he gets excited about things and MUST know more.

5. The way he is kind to people; even the ones who don't deserve it.

4. The way he is convinced that all foods are better on toast.

3. The way he lets me set the pace when we hike because he knows I'm a wimp.

2. The way he drinks tea and reads the paper with me on Sunday mornings.

1. The way his eyes crinkle when he smiles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention my smoking hot body! :)
- M