Thursday, February 22, 2007

T' Latte

For a while there M and I were spending quite a bit of quality down in the old town part of Bellevue. My long-time mechanic is down there, so every time I would take a car to be inspected, I had an hour or more to kill. My usual solution was to walk up to the mall, but on these inspection days the time was just too short. On the most recent visit M and I decided just to wander around a little bit.

We've been to a truly awful tea shop in the area before, and we were glad to see that it had gone under. I've also noticed the bakery and the Rudy's barbershop housed in the old gas station. Wandering a little further we found a nice looking coffee shop called T'Latte. It was very cold outside at the time, so the warm steamy atmosphere was very welcome. The coffee smells were pleasant, but not old or acid-smelly like some coffee shops I could mention. They had a nice array of goodies, and the selection of coffees seemed reasonable. I ordered a decaf mocha (damn you school schedule!) and M had a regular mocha, but with Dilettante chocolate (I think). The coffee came in real cups and the taste was very good. Over all, I would really recommend the place. The next time you are in old Bellevue near the bridal salon, visit T'latte for yourself and see what you think.

No comments: