Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Great Quotes From Big Niece

Part One: TV
BN: Hey Auntie, have you ever seen that one cartoon with the rabbit?
Me: Which one?
BN: You know, that rabbit that walks on its hind legs and has that hunter guy chasing him? And then he gets on the guy's head and wiggles his toes.
Me: You mean Bugs Bunny?
BN: Yeah, that one. Have you ever seen that one?
Me: Um Yeah. I've seen that one once or twice.
BN: That's a good show.
Me: Yes, that's a good one.
BN: Hey Auntie
Me: Yes
BN: Have you ever seen that one show with the bird that runs around and gets chased by that dog?
Me: (Making the Roadrunner noise)
BN: Yeah! That one! That's a good one too!
Me: Yep, that one's good too.
Part 2: Cars
BN (sitting in the back of my new car): Hey Auntie, what's this?
Me: What?
BN: This thing right here
Me: What thing?
BN: This rolly handle thing
Me: That rolls down the window
BN: REALLY?!
Me: Yes. We don't have power windows in this car. All cars used to be like this.
BN: You can't lock out my window?!
Me: No
BN: Ha! Ha! (Rolls window up and down about 100 times)

Part 3: Physics Knowledge
Me: I'm not sure you should play on the tire swing since you just ate dinner.
BN: I LOVE the tire swing.
Me: You might feel sick and throw up if you spin around too much.
BN: I never feel sick.
Me: Okay, but it's your problem if you get sick.
BN: (Climbing on the tire swing) I never get sick. Spin me REALLY fast.
Me: Okay, if you really want me to... (Much spinning and shrieking follows)
BN: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Me: (Stopping the tire swing) how are you feeling?
BN: (With a crazy gleam in her eye) my head is EXPLODING!
Me: What do you mean?
BN: My head is exploding with Physics Knowledge!
Me: Where did you hear that?
BN: (Cackles) Physics knowledge!
Me: What is that from?
BN: (Refuses to respond at any time about where she got this idea)

No comments: