Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby is One!

That's right, our Delphinium has turned the big o-n-e! I am shocked, shocked! that the time has gone by so quickly, but it seems that a whole year has passed already. Wasn't I just at the hospital last month? Didn't I have swollen feet last week? I know we had a tiny newborn just a minute ago. Apparently it really has been a year already. Of course looking at our girl, you would know for sure that she's getting quite big and mature. She's standing by herself, eating real food, saying actual words, and pointing out all her favorite people in the photos around our house. She's also got an adorably toothy grin and her daddy's beautiful hair. I am one lucky lady! I would not trade places with the president, a Nobel winner, or even an astronaut because then I wouldn't get to be her mommy. Mushy I know, but it is the absolute truth.

No comments: