Friday, March 02, 2012

Thor The Abridged

A little sample of how scrambled my brain is these days.  M said I would enjoy the movie "Thor" which he had seen on a guys' night.  We got it from Netflix on DVD, and turned it on after the baby went to bed.  It seemed like a fun action hero sort of movie in that stupidly entertaining kind of way.  I was a little disappointed that I couldn't ogle the hero since the contrast of all that beard against the completely hairless body was just weird.  Nevertheless, it was reasonably fun.  Since he'd seen it before, M was coming in and out doing chores and checking email.  Then the finale came and went and M said "wait that can't be the end?"  The movie's only been on for an hour!"  It turns out that our dying remote had been skipping whole chunks of the movie AND I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE.  Perhaps I wasn't quite paying attention the way I thought.

No comments: