Monday, November 06, 2006

Election Day Tomorrow

Oh please! Oh please! Oh please! I may be an atheist, but I'm still offering a heartfelt prayer to any gods who may be listening! Election Day is tomorrow, and I will most certainly be heading over to the voting booth as soon as school gets out. I'm just hoping that about 100 million other Democrats decide to do the same thing. Winning back the house would be great, but winning house and senate would be fantastic. Of course there are other possible outcomes too, but they don't bear thinking about. As R likes to say the Democrats do have a knack for snatching defeat from jaws of victory. Oh please! Oh please! Oh please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I second your prayer, but I am indeed worried. Carolyn and I volunteered this weekend to help get out the vote and I'm going again today, but the Dems seemed pretty disorganized and I would be just SO disappointed if we couldn't at least take the house and get some balance!! Think good thoughts. Think good thoughts. Think good thoughts.