Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Key Word Analysis

When I first began with this blog the only people who EVER read it were the family and friends who got a link. However, as I continue and the archive grows, I am getting more and more hits from "outsiders". How these people end up at my blog amazes me. They search for things completely unrelated to my entry, but then click on it anyway because, well, who really knows. Some of these are one off oddities such as "Pale Baby", but others such as "pfefferneuse" are repeated time and again. Anyway, I have decided to directly answer some of these queries for amusement value and such. I know this makes me a geek as well as a nerd, and I blame my various geeky friends and family for corrupting me. More to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a wonderful idea :-)
Over time the queries that bring people to my blog have greadually become more relevant to the blog content...