Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Rush

Today I am getting my proverbial ducks in a row. I took my car to the tire place this morning to have the three seasons swapped for the winter ones. While it was there, I ran over to the mall and bought the last few gifts I need before Christmas actually arrives. Next up, I'm taking the car over to the mechanic to have a regular service plus a tune-up. Last, but certainly not least, I need to head to the grocery store to stock up on the goodies we will want for Christmas dinner and the holiday weekend. I wish there had been time to fit in a hair cut somewhere in there, but I just couldn't cram that in. On the plus side, being on vacation is allowing me to do so many more things than I could in a normal work day. On the other hand, this is not exactly my idea of relaxation. Nevertheless, by the time the holiday actually rolls around maybe I will be ready to sit back and enjoy.

No comments: