Monday, December 14, 2009

We're Having a Girl!

Yes it seems that the pink wagon will be stopping by our house. Our most recent ultra-sound just confirmed that our little hummingbird is a she. Personally, I am not at all surprised, since that was my feeling since early on. Nevertheless, it is nice to have confirmation.

It was also great fun getting to tell some of the immediate family. I had the day off of work due to the doctor's appointment, and so I got to have lunch with several family members. I slipped away from the lunch, walked over to the doctor, met M, and then did the ultra-sound. When the appointment was over, I was able to walk back to the lunch group and deliver the news. The nieces are especially excited. They only have one cousin, a much older boy, so they are very happy with the news. Me too!

No comments: