Monday, December 05, 2005

10 Things I Love About the New House

(in no particular order)

1. The rose by the front door
2. The banister post (is that a newell post? what is a newell post?) where I can throw my coat
3. The cove window with my cedar chest/bench in front I can curl up and read or blog away
4. TWO pantries
5. The little window where Thandie likes to sit and watch the joggers go by
6. The mantle piece and fireplace where I can put seasonal decorations and such
7. The garage where my car gets to live inside!
8. The landing where the kitties peak around to see who is home
9. Our cute little office with room for two desks
10.Our beautiful, cozy, pale yellow bedroom

I know, I know I need to take pictures AND actually get them off the camera and onto the blog. I will one day I promise!

1 comment:

Dotwod said...

How lovely to get news of the new house and other details of your life with that "wonderful" boyfriend of yours. Now all I need to keep me happy are more pictures :-))