Sunday, December 18, 2005

Fish

I feel a bit silly about even posting this one, but I so liked the picture that Mark took. Believe it or not, there is actually water in the tank. The all white fish, Quin the Quintessential Koi, is one I've had since college. When I moved in with Mark, he was concerned that Quin might be lonely (can you be lonely with only a neural bundle instead of a brain?) so we had to get another fish as company. Thus we have Rooifis (Red Fish in Afrikaans I am told, but I think he may be playing with me when it comes to the spelling). Both of the fish have grown to capacity in this tank, so they won't get any bigger unless we cave and get them more space. The kitties love to drink out of the tank, but they have learned from wet experience that it is not a good idea to fish.

No comments: