Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful List 09

This is a list of one hundred things for which I am truly thankful, both big and small, in no particular order:


Babies!
A Great Book
Autumn Leaves
Spring Flowers
Blue Jeans
My Husband
Thai Food
The Right To Vote
A Great Movie
My Parents
Fresh Summer Tomatoes
Flannel PJ’s
Honey
The Symphony
Fancy Dress
Great Friends
Kindness
My Aunties
Singing
Cars
Newspapers
Horses
My Nieces
A Good Joke
Candy Corn
Fresh-Cut Grass
My Brothers
Christmas
My Garden
A Fire in the Fireplace
Word Games
Backyard BBQ
Sweet Tea
Hiking
Airplanes
Mt. Rainier
Pumpkins
Hammocks
Pets
Good Health
Snowflakes
Snow Days
My Music
Cooking
Clean Water
Sitting After a Long Day
My Computer
Forests
American Democracy
American Liberties
Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate
Stars
Soft Slippers
Friday Night
Ripe Peaches
A warm and comfortable home
Dinner with Friends
Sunshine, Sunshine, Sunshine
Camping
Grilled Cheese
Rivers
Shopping
Ducks
Friendly Email
Nature
Roses
Fireworks
Sunday Brunch
Ice Skating
Poetry
Olives
A Nice Hot Bath
Photographs
Safety
Baseball Games
Parties
The Dishwasher
The Washer and Dryer
Plays
Seattle
Basketball in the Park
Baking
The Pacific NW
Farmers’ Markets
Cozy Sweaters
Thunder
Lightening
Picnics
Ferries
Holidays
Jazz
Indian Food
Dancing
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
The Beach
Snowshoeing
Travel to Other Lands
Writing
Friendly Dogs
Sleeping

No comments: